Friday, October 5, 2007

She said she likes Belicia!!

I know I said I was going to bed, but she told us she likes the name Belicia!! I was so excited that I tried to explain its meaning by using my translation books. Silly me completely forgot that Mandy (thank you very much!!) already translated sentences for me; we'll use those in the morning. We wrote in her little scrapbook that Bethany made for her "Windy Belicia Baker". That's what she kept saying until she went to bed. I was really excited and just wanted to share this with all of you.

Ahora, Buenos noches (Now, Good night)
Kathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Aunt Kath I didnt relize that you could post comments on here. I tried to email you but it keeps coming back and I cant fiqure out why.

I read your blog every night. I am so excited and happy for you. She is so darling and seems so sweet. I cant wait to meet her.

Its awesome to hear how quickly she is picking up on her English. I knew that she would be able to.

So she does like Belicia!! thats great. I talked to mommom after your one post about her not liking it. Poor Mommom.But its great that she does like it.

Its sounds like ya'll are having a blast down there.

Oh guess what. I got to tour my first college!!! It was awesome!!! The college is Newberry College and it is a private christian college. BUt this week I get to go tour the school I really want to go to. USC(University of South Carolina-Akein Campas) We emailed the university with the list of courses that I have taken so far and the ones I plan to take next year. So that they could compare it to there quailifications. It was good. Abeka is a college prep curriculium(sp?) and everything that I have taken so far and plan to take is great. The only thing I have to add to my list of courses is Eccanomics. No big thing its History I ya know I love History. So I am happy to take it.

I am having a good time down here.

Well I better sign off here. I need to work on my geometry.(yes, I am actually getting through it. Lisa is helping me.)tell everybody hi for me. Give Bethany and Windy a big hug fo me and tell ms. thing that I miss her. I miss you and uncle Jim lots andi cant wit for you guys to come home. Oh and tell my new little cuz that i can't wait to meet her.

Love ya'll
Maria