Debi, I just finished typing my blog for tonight and then I found your comment. I'm glad you've enjoyed our blog and good luck with your adoption. Thanks for the name of the bookstore. I'm wondering if it's the same one I read about on the Colombian Chat group. We may stay at the Embassy Suites in Bogota and someone mentioned that right around the corner from the hotel is a great English language bookstore/cafe. I really prefer looking through a book that I'm going to use for schooling vs. just blindly ordering on-line or from a catalog. Again, thank you!!
Buenas noches,
Kathy
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey...we are staying at the Embassy Suites when we go to Bogota! You'll have to give us your first hand info and any tips of things in the area if you do stay there.
Hope you have a safe trip to Bogota!
Hello everyone, Just wanted to send you a quick message to let you know that I was thinking about you guys. Don't worry everything will work out fine and you will be home before you know it. We are excited to meet your newest member soon, and see how Bethany made out with her trip to Columbia. Everything is going well here.
Love,Cindy
Post a Comment