Hola,
I talked with Gloria today and she said that the birth certificate is still not ready. Fanny said that it would be here by today, but now it may not be until Monday or Tuesday when we receive it. Jim and I talked about things and he had me call Mom regarding the party they are throwing for Belicia. Since it looks as though we won't be home until Friday, Saturday, Sunday... or who knows when... I told Mom that the party should probably be moved to the following Friday. I think everyone is in agreement... there are too many unknowns. I did cancel my hotel reservations in NYC and our flight for Monday night.
Guess what the girls did today... they went swimming!!!! Jim said maybe tomorrow ... they can go swimming!!! How exciting!!! Actually, it's getting to be quite comical. Jim and I never had done a Sudoku puzzle before this trip, but now I've done so many that I was actually able to complete one on an expert level today. I'm really looking forward to getting home and getting back into the swing of things. We really can't complain because it is very nice here; we just miss home and all of you.
Chao,
Kathy
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi everyone, you are now going into week five, just in case you have forgotten!! Just got back from evening services and all are praying for you.Talked with Diane this morning and she said that things are going to work out where they will be picking you up!!!! I said I hope so but at the same time I hope it won't be that late in the week! Bert has a doctor appointment tomorrow. All the DJ's are finish, all trailers are disconnected and vehicles are fueled and ready for their next job!!Shop and spray room has been cleaned, air tank drained, tools and equipment have been put away, doors and drawers boxes unpacked, and chargers have been charged---all is needed is the "master" to start building the "boxes"!!!! I can't get use to seeing the shop and spray room so clean for such a long time!! Will put the AC covers on this week and try the heat to make sure all is well, remember last year? Sure hope you have a good week and looking forward in seeing you all this week. Turned the heat on tonight (68) because it is supposed to get cool doing the night and Jazz doesn't like it too cool! Things are going along well without you but there has been a VOID! You are in our prayers and we love you all very much. "Dad"
Hey guys! You'll be home before you know it, and then you'll be wishing for the days you were lying around the pool! I know you will have alot of mail to go through when you get home so I wanted to let you know about Briar's birthday party. I know the girls haven't been able to swim alot (lol) so we are planning a pool party on Nov the 18th at the AmericInn pool in Milford from 12-3. Hope you can come.
Also, Tina and I were talking about Christmas Eve. We were trying to figure out our main dishes and thought of Salmon and Sheppards Pie. Let us know what you think of that or even if you have another idea. The party will be at Tina's this year, unless you would like to have it at your house. Just kidding!!
See you soon!
Love Ya!
Lori
Post a Comment