Hola,
We had a very lazy day today. I, personally, never left our room; it rained most of the day. I slept in and Jim brought me an omelette up from the restaurant. We were supposed to go to the other couples' room tonight, but they ended up going to their interpreter/driver's home for dinner. We were invited, but we thought it best not to go. Belicia (we're calling her that more and more now) has been, to put in nicely, very much of a challenge these last couple of days. We did not want to go to someone's house and have to deal with another "episode".
Tomorrow, Fanny is going to go to court and find out what is happening with our case. Hopefully, it will be good news. Sorry, but not a ton of stuff going on.
Buenas noches,
Kathy
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
A challenging child will make your life more interesting! How is Windy making out without her glasses?
Lori
Hopefully you will hear some news today. I know you guys are looking forward to getting home soon.
I am sad that you had such a bad experience getting out of the hotel. It sounds like you had a very atypical experience.
I'll call tomorrow evening when we get to the apartment.
Laura
Thats cool you get to meet the other family you were talking too. Thats awesome!!! I love ya and tell Uncle Jim and the Girls hi for me. Oh hopefully there will be enough leaves for me to start to rake today. Who knows!!! lol. they don't seem to want to fall. I think they are waiting for you to come home!!! Well I gotta run we are leaving for your house in a bit. I love you!!!
Maria
Post a Comment