Hola Mis Amigos,
Yes, after three days at the hotel, I'm ready to get out. I was really looking forward to getting out all day tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I'm going to get to go. When Bethany woke up this morning, she told me her stomach was bothering her and it had been hurting throughout the night. Luckily I was in my bathroom doing my hair, because as she's telling me this, she proceeds to get sick. I really thought it was from her steak last night because after that, she was great. Late this afternoon she began to complain of not feeling well and she had a low grade fever. I really knew she wasn't feeling well because after dinner (we ordered in), she didn't want to go out for our "Mommy and Bethany" date. Just before bed, she had a fever of 101.2 and this was about 1/2 hr. after I had given her Advil. Boy did she begin to cry... "I just want to go home". Oh, did I feel bad for her. We got the girls into bed and I laid with them until they both fell asleep. I'm praying that the Lord will protect her from any serious illnesses while we are here. If she's not better in the morning, I'll stay with her and Jim and Windy will go out with Gloria. Windy is excited about seeing her friends at the orphanage. When I say "friends", I don't believe it's the children; I believe it's the adults there that she loves to visit.
Like I said, we didn't do much today. The girls spent a ton of time at the pool and playing ping-pong. Hopefully tomorrow we'll have some good news from our attorney... we'll see.
Hasta luego,
Kathy
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Here is hoping for a better day today...for Bethany and the rest of you. 3 days in the hotel would make me crazy too!
It sounds like its a good thing Windy has Bethany. There have probably been too many adults in her life and not enough children to just play and be a kid with. Having a sister will help that so much. Then again I might be reading more into your post than you meant.:)
Bethany must be feeling better because I got her birthday wish list today. Now will it be socks for her birthday or something American Girl?? Hmmmmmmmm. Give her a kiss from Aunt Sherry and we wish she was home too! Hang in the there. The craziness of life back home will be starting soon enough.
Hello everyone! Again I'm without words .Bethany may be having nerve problems being away from home so long with not going where every speaks English not even in the room . Hope she relises(miss spelled) she'll be real soon. Can hardly wait. We are praying for things to go faster. Good night love you all very much. Mom
Post a Comment