Saturday, October 13, 2007

Lazy day

Hi Everyone,

Not much to tell about today. Bethany woke up feeling perfectly fine... thank you, Lord! The hotel is absolutely packed; there is not a room available. For several hours today, there were tons of police on motorcycles down in the parking lot along with a line of about 15 vans and Suburbans... we have not seen a large SUV here at all up until today. Remember this all has to do with the official that is visiting from the USA. They left mid-afternoon and just returned. Security is everywhere... even on our floor.

We spent several hours by the pool today and just finished eating at the new pool-side restaurant ... very nice. We met a family from Norway that just got their 2 1/2 yr. old little girl. They just put in for another baby/toddler and were told it would be a five year wait!!!

Windy is definitely still trying to find out what she can get away with. Yesterday we had no issues, but today has been an entirely different story. All I can say is to please keeping praying for us.

Well, not a whole lot more to tell... my shortest blog yet.

Buenas noches,
Kathy

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Kathy and Jimmy,
I am praying for you guys about this. I know you're use to a compliant child. The good thing is that Windy must feel secure enough with you to feel she can test her boundaries so freely.
Colleen

Anonymous said...

Hey Ya'll!!! I'm praing for you!!!! I love you so much much nad I miss you so much!!! I cant wait for ya'll to come home and i really want to meet windy. She sounds awesome! Tell her thank you for the compllement the other afternoon. Tell her I think she is very beautiful too. Itried to find the translation for thatin spanish but I having no luck. I no the words in spanish but I not sure on the grammer for so I'll tell you in English and you can tell he for me. But I do know how to say this...Te Amo!!! I think that is right, right? Well I love you guys...te amo...and goodnight.

Anonymous said...

I guess you know how Colleen feels with "Merkat" lol. I'm so sorry for missing your calls. I don't answer "unavailable" which is how it shows on my cell phone. I will answer them until we connect. Hang tough. It sounds like you and Jim are doing a great job making Windy feel loved and part of that is structure and bountries. It may take some time, but it will all be good. Love you and hope to talk to you soon.
Sherry