Nancy... before I forget to answer your questions, I thought I better send this. Windy Belicia's favorite color is rosado and Bethany's is morado. Jim thought that with your Spanish lessons, you would be able to understand these colors. Can you???? By the way Tina and Lori, I'm not so sure about preparing a Colombian dish for Christmas... it would probably not turn out so great. I'll see what I can find (if I can find a cookbook in English) and then we'll see....
Chao,
Kathy
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
There is a great Colombian cookbook you can get in English from Barnes & Noble or Amazon. It has many traditional dishes.
There are also some easy things you can do like Buenulos (sp?) from a mix. All you need to find is a white latino cheese (the round mexican cheese is pretty close to the colombian white cheese - although my husband might disagree). They are traditionally served at the holiday meal. There is a small chain that serves them I think called Buenulos...or at least it is prominately displayed in the signage.
You may be able to find a Colombian or Latin grocery that sells the mix. If not let me know and I can send you some. Also look around for a Colombian restaurant near you. I think Andres has a website that lists lots of them around the US.
Hello! It`s been good to be able to see how things are going for you all down there.We are so happy that you`re fitting together so well! The girls really enjoyed the phone call the other night,sitting together on the floor with the speaker phone on,anxious to try out the Spanish they`ve been learning. Well,I should be hitting the sack. We`ll be praying for you! Love,Rick,Susan,Jennifer,Angela,&Holly Windy,welcome to our family!We look forward to meeting you!!
Ok Son-- rosado is pink and morado is purple and I'll talk to you later!! Love you-- Mom
Post a Comment