Wednesday, October 24, 2007

We finally got to meet Andres and Laura!

Hi Everyone,

We had a very nice time today... we got to meet Andres and Laura. They are a wonderful couple and we got to chat with them for about 1 1/2 hours while sitting down at the pool-side restaurant. They get their little baby boy on Friday; as you can imagine, they are very excited!!

The weather was beautiful this morning and into the early afternoon. Any guesses as to where we spent that time???? If you answered, "the pool", you are correct!!! Surprise, surprise... If we don't hear anything tomorrow from our attorney and it's nice weather, we may ask Gloria to bring us back to the zoo. The girls enjoyed it so much, plus I forgot my camera. I would of loved to have gotten pictures... we'll see.

I may ask around and see if anyone knows of a teacher's resource store here in town. I'd like to be able to find some math workbooks in Spanish. I've seen some items online, but I would prefer to look through some actual books. Belicia knows so much math and I want to be able to keep up on it.

That's about it for now...

Hasta luega,
Kathy

4 comments:

Laura S said...

Be careful of lions!!

It was great to meet you guys and just hang out and chat. Hope tomorrow is a good day for you and you'll be packing soon.

Laura

Anonymous said...

Hi We had a nice time with Dustin. We took him to lunch and then we went to his apartment then to the Univ. all around then Sherry took us to dinner at Outback .I had Babyback Ribs very good. Hope soon see you all soon. Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hye guys,

Any concept on whether Tuesday is the fly home day yet?

You know Diane is just looking for an excuse to get alone time with me driving all the way up! We'll probably have to get three cappuccinos and make six bathroom stops for her!

I'll probably have to leave enough time to get her some UNOs as well!

Can't wait to see all of you again and get our arms around Belicia. (did I spell that even close?)

-Pastor Todd

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Thanks for sharing your blog. We are adopting a little one from Colombia too so I enjoy hearing your stories. I wanted to let you know that Panamericana is a bookstore chain (like Barnes and Noble but better) in Colombia that will carry math workbooks. I don't know if they have Panamericana in Medellin (I'm sure they do) but I know for certain that they are in Bogota.
Good luck!
Debi