Hi Everyone,
It's 5:50 a.m. and we're getting ready to pick up our daughter!!! This is just a quick note to let everyone know that we made it safetly. The internet service is free here, but it was so bogged down last night that it would take forever for a page to change and then it wouldn't allow me to enter my site.... I felt like the "Slow-skis"!! Anyway, we're here, going to court, and then off to the orphanage. I'll blog later and tell more about our very interesting journey to this point.
Mom... it was Bethany and Jim trying to calling last night. For some reason our Skypes headset is showing up "Muted" on my computer. Jim tried many different things, but it makes no sense. We'll try later. If it doesn't work, I'll email Dave and have him help or try to find an electronics store and buy a new headset.
We love all of you and miss you guys already.
Hasta pronto (Talk to you soon),
Kathy
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY!! You made it! You have to tell all about your experience today. I can't wait to hear what we have to look forward to. :)
Don't forget to eat at Crepes & Waffles while you are there! Its not just for breakfast. LOL
Post a Comment